An Ozarks Farm Retreat
At Hope Springs, we offer a unique & relaxed setting for retreats in the Ozark hills. Whether it's an intimate family retreat, your favorite friend group, or with your work associates, we have the perfect place for a relaxing, weekend in the country!
Come & enjoy your favorite group activity, like: crafting, sewing, hiking, bird watching, bible study, etc.
Retreat packages on this page include use of all venue facilities. If you just want the cottage, please book through our AirBnB listing here.
Included in every Retreat Package:
- The Farm Hall –Climate controlled multipurpose space. Includes use of tables and chairs, projector/screen, catering prep area/kitchenette, vintage snack-set plate-ware, drink dispensers, and restrooms.
- Authentic Barn Lounge & Loft – Our 1900’s barn is a unique, fun space to utilize on its own or paired with the Farm Hall for events, break-outs, and activities.
- Farm grounds & basic activity options - With 175 acres of fields, woods, creeks, and bluffs to explore, the farm may be enjoyed for hiking, picnics, field days, and any other outdoor events tailored to fit your retreat. Basic activity options include: bon fires & corn hole
- Courtyard –The perfect outdoor space for camping, activities, games, and for gathering around the bonfire.
- Choose your own time frame from 1-3 night stays
- Bring your own activities based on your goals & objectives for the retreat
- Options for overnight shared accommodations for up to 20 individuals, including:
The Bunkhouse (7 Bunks, dorm style lodging, sleeps 14 guests)
- Catered Meal Option – We provide multiple options for fully catered meals during your event.