3. Our front courtyard is the perfect overflow for an indoor reception, or for an exclusive outdoor reception. Your tables can spill right out the front door of either or both of our barns for a wedding reception with 200+ people.
4. Comfort is a high priority for us, that's why we built a barn that can hold 200 people with AC and heat. We want you as a bride AND all your guests to be comfortable. We LOVE outdoor weddings. What we do not love is 100 degree weather when you're planning for 70 degree weather. So, even if you don't have a backup plan for bad weather, we do, and we can help with yours.
5. We love kids! Not only do we have kids of our own, but they've been a big influence on how we've designed our venue. We're creating an outdoor space for the kiddos to play during your wedding that's close enough to keep an eye on them but also allows them to be as loud as they want.
6. Out the back door of our new barn, you'll enter the middle courtyard between our barns where the fire pit, waterfall, and kids area is all located. This area is great because it offers afternoon shade that your guests can congregate in until your ceremony starts.
7. Our packages are designed for every budget. You can rent our venue for as little as 3 hours and up to 48 hours for maximum relaxation for your wedding weekend. The 48 hour package allows you to have your rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, bachelorette/bachelor party, wedding ceremony, reception, and honeymoon all in one location. Also, in our overnight packages, wedding guests are allowed to camp!
8. We have everything you might need while planning your wedding, and if we don't, we can get it! Our preferred vendors are the very best in this area and offer excellent service and affordable packages. We have vendors for photography, cakes, catering, decorating, DJ services, florists, makeup, hair, and even carriage rides through the country!
9. You're on a farm filled with natural, beautiful photo props. We have a dirt road lined with walnut trees, barns, fields, bluffs, woods, and 3 awesome creeks for taking pictures! And, if it's the right time of year, you might even have hay bales and cows in the background.
10. We have a 3 bedroom house on the property that can be used in a variety of ways. Brides & bridesmaid's (or Groom's & Groomsmen) can spend the night before the wedding in the house if they want one last night with friends before the big day. The Bride & Groom can stay in the cottage the night of their wedding, or you can use the cottage for family traveling out of town that need a place to stay.