1. Have a good idea of which services you still need and your budget for each of these services. If you still have to book your wedding venue, knowing the number of guests you're going to have is also an important factor.
2. Take your time to talk to every vendor you still need to book FIRST and make those vendors your priority.
3. Take info only on vendors you're really interested in. You don't want to weed through brochures when you get home, and vendors don't want to waste money on marketing material you're just going to throw away because you didn't want to seem rude by not taking it.
4. Be sure to ask about any special deals vendors may be offering so you don't miss out on something.
5. Invite a couple friends to come and help you gather info; plus they might see a vendor you overlooked. However, don't bring too many people with you, because trust me, you DON'T want that many opinions on which vendors you should choose.
6. Follow up quickly! Good vendors book up fast and your show-favorite could book up if you don’t act. If you find a vendor you like, make sure you contact them prior to the show to start communication.
Hope this helps anyone attending the shows! Be sure to come see us at our booth Sunday if you still haven't booked your venue!